Perennial and annual varieties attract a wide array of beneficial insects that prey upon unwanted garden insect pests.
• Alyssum saxatile - Basket of Gold (A)
• Ammi majus - False Queen Anne's Lace (A)
• Anethum graveolens - Dill (A)
• Cheiranthus allionii - Siberian Wallflower (P)
• Chrysanthemum paludosum - Creeping Daisy (P)
• Coreopsis lanceolata - Lanceleaf Coreopsis (P)
• Coriandrum sativum - Cilantro (A)
• Cosmos bipinnatus - Dwarf Cosmos (A)
• Dalea purpurea - Purple Prairie Clover (P)
• Eschscholzia californica - California Poppy (A)
• Foeniculum vulgare - Leaf Fennel (A)
• Gilia capitata - Globe Gilia (A)
• Iberis umbellata - Candytuft (A)
• Liatris spicata - Blazing Star (P)
• Leucanthemum X superbum - Shasta Daisy (P)
• Lobularia maritima - Sweet Alyssum (A)
• Monarda fistulosa - Bergamot (P)
• Nemophila menziesii - Baby Blue-Eyes (A)
• Rudbeckia hirta - Black-Eyed Susan (P)
(Varieties are subject to change depending upon availability.)
SEED COUNT: ≈ 200 SEEDS
*This mix contains Ammi majus, commonly known as False Queen Anne's Lace. The milky sap of this plant may cause skin irritation in sensitive individuals. Exercise caution when harvesting. The purchaser assumes all liability relating to the use of this product.
Growing Instructions: Prepare weed-free field or bed area. Broadcast mixture evenly over the area. Lightly rake seed and gently tamp into the soil to ensure good seed-to-soil contact. Seed should be no deeper than 1/8". Keep the area moist to aid germination.
Planting Times: Plant in late spring, early summer, or late fall. For fall sowing, wait until the soil temperature is too cool to allow seed germination (below 40ºF/4.4ºC).
Sun: Full Sun Germination (days till sprouts appear): 10-18 days Life Cycle: Mix of perennials and annuals Days to maturity: Varies Height: 4-48” Germ Rate: 85%